Monday 24 November 2008

Wtf?! It's snowing!?

First when I looked through the window I saw some strange "drops" among the rain, like you see strange drops when it's hailing (had quite our share of hare this year). And yes, there were snow flakes mixed in the rain! Which is very strange as in these parts it usually doesn't snow much if at all. And at first it wasn't even sticking, but now he grass, rooftops and the middle of the road are getting white. Where is Al Gore with his global warming now?? I believed him, I truly did. But it seems all his talk was just another politician's promise. *throws a snowball at Al*

Edit: It's just raining now. I guess my rant helped =)

1 comment:

SkuttyWan said...

Snow~! Cool that it snowed both in Sweden and Slovenia at the same time. XD It's pretty much gone here now too, but it gives me hope that maybe there will be snow for Christmas this year!