Tuesday 18 November 2008

Tired

Uhhh, it's been two weeks since my last post. I can't believe it how time flies. There I am studying about blogs and how a post a week should be a minimum (for professional blogs) and I don't have time/will to blog...

For the past couple of days I've been writing two pages daily for my thesis, reaching 32 pages yesterday of raw data, that means without pictures, indexes and all the editing. I feel that now I've really reached the point when I ran ot of any major ideas what else to write about. All I can think about are minor edits here and there.

I've been at school today to see my thesis mentor. I handed the papers to her and she said she'd read it and that I should phone her next week. I wonder what she'll tell me... In the meantime, I'll keep doing work on my thesis, though today I'm hella tired. It'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Yawn...

No comments: