Thursday 20 November 2008

Last exam

Today I mailed (not e-mailed) my research papers which are the main part of my last exam. The other part of the exam is the presentation which will be next week. And after this I only have my graduation left.

But I need to get at least a 9 for this exam (the best grade is 10). Then my overall average grade (from all the years) will be 8, which means I can sign in post-graduate studies. Namely this will be firstly a semester of school to get a university degree (now I'll get a college one). And after that I'll get a psychology major. I don't know yet from which field of psychology, but there's still some time to decide. And I also haven't decided about my doctorate. I just know that at some point I want to be minister for social affairs and since ministers usually have doctorates, I'd better get one myself as well.

But before that future becomes present (and past), I still have to finish my thesis and next week start preparing for the presentation. I really need a 9 at least!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minister for social affairs? Kul. :)

Synth said...

yusufyusuf, thanks :)

Nejc, yes, but I still need to persuade my girlfriend -future wife- that this is a good idea, as she's not very enthusiastic about it now :D

Anonymous said...

Ah, piece of cake. :) If you need any advice from an experienced husband, just let me know. :)