Monday 13 October 2008

Some ebay rant

My buying Harvest Moon games on ebay went smoothly. Found a seller, won the bid, paid, now the game is on its way (hopefully).
But it doesn't always go so smoothly. A friend is looking for a great game, Golden Sun - The lost age. I played both games from the series and I remember they are really great FRPs. Btw, I really hope for a new title in the series ^_^ Anyway, this game is for the GBA, so it's getting rare nowadays. That's why I suggested this friend to look on ebay. We did find some, but only a few were good finds. Why? Because most of the deals offer only the cartridge and just a few have also the map, instruction manual and box. And even those who have it all in good condition, ship only to the USA (and canada sometimes). I really see no reason why can't they ship overseas too, since they already go to the post to send the game anyway. I'm also sending messages to the sellers if they can ship here, but I don't get any answers...
We'll keep trying...

No comments: