Saturday 4 October 2008

Mistake in Island of Hapiness

There was I in the beginning of my first winter, having more than enough money for buying Chen's wonderfuls from my first trip to the bottom of the mine. And then I was thinking "it can't hurt to buy the 10.000g ticket from Chen and ship it back. So I can get closer to his house upgrade plus I get one more item in the shipping list." Sounds good, right? Wrong. As it turns out, one doesn't get paid for shipping the money tickets and they can be only used in Chen's shop. And that's how I lost 260.000g for nothing. Arrrrrgh!

At least all the money from the mine didn't go to waste. I managed to buy the last bridge and upgrade all the roads, build the maker shed and one maker. But now I don't have money for buying the wonderfuls and there's still almost a whole month in front of me. So that's why I'm back in the mine, falling through the pitfalls, one or two levels at a time or too much stamina is wasted. The first time was already quite boring, so I really didn't look forward to this. I'll try to make it at least to the pink diamonds' level, then I'll see if I have enough recovery items to make it to the bottom for more ores and a recipe.

It's a long way...

No comments: