Saturday 19 March 2011

Celebrating St. Patrick's day

I'm two days late with this post, but it's been two busy days, so I'm excused :D
For St. Patrick's day I decided to prepare a green meal, so I baked a green lasagna: green lasagna pasta and green spinach (and cottage cheese) filling, topped with grated cheese, served on a plate with a green rim. I love how simple and fast the recipe is and how great the result tastes :) Here are some pics of it:As the day wasn't green enough for us, Ana and me watched The Green Hornet. It's a weird movie. Not that the acting is bad, the characters are weird. It's a nice laugh, I guess. To cut it short: I don't recommend it, but I don't not recommend it either.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Ohh, that looks delicious! I should experiment more with food, I bake way too much!

Synth said...

Well, you still need to bake lasagna... :D